Monday, August 08, 2005

The Dog Days of Summer

What exactly are the dog days of summer anyways? Is it when the days are so hot all you want to do is lay around like a dog? Because that's how hot it is in Davis. And having not spent anytime here this summer, it's hitting me pretty hard. I didn't even do much outside today, and I've had the air on since 12. But damn, I still don't feel too good. I even got in the pool. Helped for a bit, but now I'm back to feeling pretty shitty.

Spent my day unpacking and getting organized for the semester to start. Currently watching a little Law and Order: SVU before settling down to some transcription and cover lettering. The ugly truth is it's time to get serious about the job hunt.

Tomorrow: more of the same. Without any meetings at school. Except maybe one brief stop to get some quarters for laundry. Or maybe not.

No comments: