Home is good, you know? I finished printing all my cover letters, resumes, etc for judges, and put them in a box and mailed them to myself in Davis. Then I bid for employers on eAttorney. And worked on cover letters for them. And today I am transcribing my tape from my interview with Gramma.
Was supposed to have dinner at the club last night with Shawn but he cancelled b/c he was needed to run food. Such is the restaurant business. Instead Mom, Steve and I are at DeMarco's around the corner from our house, basically, and then we came home and Mom and I worked on her new laptop, getting everything installed and all that.
Thunderstorms last night kept the dog awake, and thus the rest of the pets and me in my room.
Classes start next Monday. So not ready. Very bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment