Friday, August 19, 2005

Survey fun!

1. What is your occupation? Law student. Tutor for 1L class.
2. What are you listening to right now? nothing
3. What time did you wake up today? The first time? 8:05, to watch Today Throws a Wedding. The second time? 10ish
4. What was the last thing you ate? Cosimo's pizza - not as good as it used to be.
5. Do you wish on stars? No....
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I dunno. Some shade of something. Probably blue. Maybe green.
7. How is the weather right now? Sunny and humid
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom
9. How old are you today? 24
11. Favorite drink? Water, Pepsi, lemonade, mojitos
12. Favorite sport to watch? Figure skating or gymnastics
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Sure, on a semi-regular basis.
14. Do you wear contacts? yes
15. Pets? I have one cat. My mom's household has two cats and a dog, as does my dad's household. Some I have part ownership in 4 additional cats and 2 dogs.
16. Favorite month? October or March I think
17. Favorite food? Pizza. No question. Well, or bread. Really good bread.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Tuesday night Mom and I watched Vera Drake. Very interesting movie.
19. Favorite day of the year? Umm. I don't have one?
20. What do you do to vent anger? Cry or yell
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Not sure. My yellow blanket? Does that count as a toy?
22. Fall or Spring? Depends on where I am. Fall is wonderful in the northeast with the leaves changing colors, and in California, its beautiful Indian summer. But spring is also divine, when things are blooming and the sun is shining but its not hot and awful yet.
23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
24. Cherry or Blueberry? For what? Blueberry probably.
25. Living arrangements? Apartment. Has skylights. And a nice balcony. And AC.
26. When was the last time you cried? Oh the other night when the stupid mail merge did all my cover letters wrong and I had to redo them. 76 of them.
27. Favorite day of the week? ???
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Well I've known Julie Barrios since I was a bitty baby, and I saw her two years ago when I moved to California, but other than that....Tera Lee I've been friends with since we were 11, and we still talk/spend time together regularly.
29. What did you do last night? Went to Mi Pueblo with the parents, finished transcribing my tapes.
30. What inspires you? People. Amazing people.
31. What are you afraid of? Not accomplishing everything I want to/need to go done.
36. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic.
37. Favorite car? My current car? I'd also like to own a Vespa someday soon but that's not really a car.
39. Favorite dog breed? Australian Shepherd
40. How many keys are on your key ring? My apartment key, my car key, and theoretically 3 keys to the law school but 2 of those are MIA and need to be located on Sunday when I am home again.
41. Years at your current job? 2 years
42. How many states have you lived in? 3, plus one foreign country
43. How many cities have you lived in? 8, oh 8 if I include the summer I lived in Brussels

No comments: