Good news: my iPod and my desk are scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. WEDNESDAY! That's the day after tomorrow. I unfortunately have class till 5. The office closes at 5. Booo. Thursday morning though. I will be there to retrieve my iPod and my desk.
Bad news: somehow, some way, my notes and assignments and everything I did for school my 1L and 2L year seems to have vanished off my computer. Not on my flash drive either. I did a massive backup last week of everything, so I do not know what happened. I'm going to the IT guys tomorrow. Pray for me. I've only lost a week of notes, but I've lost two years of outlines and papers and other stuff. I need that stuff!!!! Some of it is backed up at school but not all. If anyone knows what may have caused this, please tell me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment