Tuesday, August 23, 2005

If the cat doesn't cease and desist immediately

with the waking me up at 3 am because she's hungry and its 6 am on the east coast, I'm going to hurt her. Poor tatty. She's hungry all the time. But she's skinny, and being skinny feels better than cat food tastes!

I finished assembling and filing my clerkship packets today. Hurrah! Well ok I still have to do my 15 state court judges but I'll do those this weekend. It's not nearly the undertaking the other 100 were. And then I can dive right into my fellowship applications! All this, just to find a job.

I am not going to get into Pre-Trial Skills. Sadly. Oh well. It would put me at 17 units, with 3 3-5 classes in a row, Tuesday through Thursday, and that type of a schedule wears me out! I like being done before 5. Because then I can come home, rest a bit and then go to the gym, and still get to bed at a normal hour. With class till 5, that becomes harder to accomplish.

Alright, Biz Ass and Tax are calling my name. There is reading to be done. Tomorrow is the Big Sib Little Sib event and I will meet my little sib, Sarah, to go with my little sib from last year, also Sarah. They are truly clever in how they match us up, you know? However, I lucked out big time last year so maybe I'll get lucky again!

No comments: