Friday, August 26, 2005

Hooray!

My mini has been ordered! Because my check came for my interview today. Yippee!!!!

Today I went to see Elizabeth in Berkeley. We ate at the Cheeseboard and then went to Berkeley Bowl. Then I drove home. Which took forever because there were two accidents on 80. I also had to stop in Vacaville at Target.

Speaking of Target, I'm considering buying a new desk, as I currently have just a smallish rolling table/cart that doesn't serve as a particularly good desk. Too small, no drawers. So I'm taking a poll. Do you all prefer the Mission or the Metropolitan? I have a piece of the Mission already (a file cart that my printer lives on), so I'm inclined to continue with the light wood phenomenon that is my living room. Light bookcases, light file cart, light dining table and chairs. The only exception is my TV table, which was free. But I like the look of the Metropolitan. It's sleek and cool. Leave comments with your choice!

My friends are doing stuff tonight again but I am not going. No, it's 8:30 and I am in my pajamas, headed to bed around 10. Hoping to cure my exhaustion with a good long night's sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the mission has a keyboard tray - you have a laptop. dumb.

Scooter Girl said...

Will the laptop fit in the keyboard drawer, giving you an actual desk surface?

Sarah said...

I believe it would. You are supposed to be voting on which desk you like! Both of them have keyboard trays, but one has a drawer facade.