Friday, August 19, 2005

Fini!

I have finished transcribing my taped interview. Yay me. Today I will mail it and then when the check comes I will get my iPod. Perhaps I will order it today. After all, originally I made a deal with myself that I could order it when I put my tapes and transcript in the mail. Hmmmm.

Today is my last full day here in Sarasota. I have not seen any of my friends, but I think Erin and I may do something after work tonight. In a minute I am going to call Jeanie and see if I can run over and see the kiddos.

I must say, I may leave here not seeing people, but I was extremely productive, which was crucial as once classes start the amount of time for other activity diminishes rapidly. Productivity is good.

I think I need SweetBerries once more before I head back. With my now skinner Fatty Catty.

No comments: