I just love it when you know that you have too much to accomplish in too little time at the beginning of the week. It's such a good feeling. Post office, pharmacy, class, meeting at church, the gym, school work, Radio Shack. And it's only Monday.
Actually the gym was a wash. My heart wasn't in it. I tried that rolling stair thingy, its like running up real stairs, and its very hard. Course I had the speed set quite high. I lasted 3 minutes. I think I will slow down and work up to 30 minutes. It's an awesome workout, but it requires immense coordination and I was terrified I would miss a step and fall so I looked down the entire three minutes. Then I tried the elliptical but I just wasn't feeling it today which isn't the best approach after a week off, but tomorrow I am going running so that will help.
I have read 36 practice exams. Only 42 left. I would make a terrible teacher. I hate reading these things. I hate trying to come up with something positive about the bad exams and I hate writing the same things over and over on the rest of them. I want to be done with these by the end of the week but I also need to prepare for my trial next week. So its going to be a very busy couple of days while I finish these and then draft opening statements and witness testimony. Hooray!
Going back to my exams now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment