Boo for OfficeMax. Went to OfficeMax to get previously mentioned chair, and its one that you order. Now wouldn't it make sense to say that somewhere either in the flyer or on the little tag you take to the register? Lame.
But I called Staples where they had basically the same chair for $10 less. And they had it in stock. And they had a footrest as well. So yay for Staples!
I just met some horrible person (well I am sure he is a very nice person) who is voting yes on Prop 73 to "protect the unborn babies." This law actually does nothing to protect them, all it does is hurt the mothers of those babies. And then he told me how its not my body, it's a baby. Oh right. And what is my body, chopped liver? Stupid lifer. Didn't consider it relevant that the girls who are most hurt by this law are the ones who are in bad situations already. Dreadful person. Got me all worked up! I'm so mad, I'm shaking! Grrr.
Deep breaths. Going to do some homework now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment