Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Would Make a Terrible Professor

I hate reading exams. And I have no patience for poor handwriting, spelling, grammar or anything else. I have newfound respect for my professors, and I now understand why the world decided we should take exams on computers. I cannot imagine reading 90 handwritten exams.

It has been a rough week, fitness wise. I have tried to go every day so far this week but it's hard to summon the energy to go for very long and tonight mid run I was overcome with nausea and decided either I was going to throw up or pass out so I'd better quit. It was like 700 degrees in the gym. Yesterday I did use my fun new Pilates resistance bands and I am sore today as a result. So that's something. Nat and I are running 5 on Saturday. Hopefully by the beach.

Lost in 25 minutes! 2 exams left! Trial practice case memo has been written and turned in! 24 hours before I go to LA. 36 before I see Sam. Woo!

No comments: