Monday, November 28, 2005

Puppy Names

So far I have these on my list. No decision will be made until she comes home, but I am accepting other nominations and votes.

Georgia
Siena
Caroline - Christina likes this one
Pemberley - Elizabeth does not like this, but TL and I do.
Adele
Adeleine
Adelaide - Mom votes for this one.
Madeleine
Clementine
Anne Bonny (a pirate's name) - Granijo's choice
Tillie
Amelia
Melbourne

I called about puppy kindergarten and we can go right away. We miss day 1 because she won't live with me yet, but the next weekend we will be able to go. I ordered her crate today because I found it on a good sale online, and its one of the kind that has a divider so it will grow with her.

I need to go to the gym but I have a terrible headache and the miserable weather makes me want to curl up in bed. I hate November, and I hate the rainy season. I may do some Pilates tonight and hit the gym before class tomorrow. Tomorrow is horrible trial practice all night. UGH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i vote for amelia and georgia, in addition to caroline

Mrs. Cooper said...

I like Adelaide ... and you can call her Addie for short. Pemberley is also super cute and so original. As a woman whose niece and nephew named their puppy Georgia because of ... the University of Georgia I'm a little anti- Georgia.