The Fug Girls, in the Wall Street Journal.
The universe has decided I need to take a break. It has given me some cold/flu bug. Worse, you now have to go to the pharmacy to buy cold medication because of people buying it for meth labs. Do I look like someone who makes meth? Do I have meth teeth? NO. I am a person with a cold/flu bug who needs Advil cold and Tylenol cold. And why is it that the Longs brand is out there on display but not the name brand? And why only certain cold medicines, when careful reading of them reveals every cold medicine on the park contains pseudoephedrine or whatever it is that is so objectionable? Stupid.
It's snowing in the Sierras tonight. Today was the first day I actually thought winter might be coming. Well its obviously coming now that the time has changed (stupid time change, makes it dark so early). But Tuesday was still warm enough for flip flops. And yesterday I wore capris. But today, not so much.
You can see the puppies that were just born here. And here you can see a litter that will be ready at the end of this month. Aren't they just so cute? I really hope I can bring the little gray and black speckled pup in the first picture home with me after Christmas. I think she'd make a great addition to my little animal family. I'm taking girl dog name suggestions. My list turned out to be heavily boy names. Cute things like Quincy. But that pup is a girl. So if I am getting her, I need girl names. And that's still a big if.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment