Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving Weekend

So today I am finally making real progress on my work, but only because the family has trotted off to SF to a museum for the day. There are so many people here it's damn near impossible to even think straight, let alone accomplish anything. But today I've been outlining fed tax all day. And doing a little bit of laundry while it's free to do.

Of course, all things are improved by the pictures of my adorable puppy arriving in my inbox last night. Granijo thinks she looks like a little pirate with her eye patch, so we're considering some pirate names. The most famous woman pirate is Anne Bonny. If I do that, I will probably call her Bonnie. But I'm waiting to bring her home before I commit to a name. Want to see what her little personality is like.

Alright well back to my work I go.

No comments: