Please. I am reading these practice exams and I am so over it. I haven't even ready 30 yet. How will I ever read them all? So many of them are so bad. It's just excruciating.
I really want a new desk chair and a foot rest. OfficeMax has a good leather chair for $50. Might be a big improvement over my semi-busted old IKEA chair that rocks forward and backward and generally isn't comfortable for long periods of time. A foot rest is hard to come by though. I think I'll need to order one online because I have yet to find one in a store. Dumb dumb dumb.
Ok going to the grocery store so I have food for the week. Thursday night I am going to LA to see Nat and Sammy! I haven't seen Sam in FOREVER since she lives in Sydney now. Hooray for stopovers! And hooray for Southwest Airlines making it possible to fly to LA for cheap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment