Sunday, April 16, 2006

101 in 1001 #7

21. Get a dog. Done, 1/8/06. Which we all knew. And we know how cute she is!

27. Teach a spinning class. Done, beginning late January. Now I teach at least once a week, sometimes more.

49. Put another $1000 in my IRA. Done, last November I think. Rick and I moved $4000 into it! $4000 baby! That's 4 times my goal! Or maybe I should have made this "put $1000 of money you've earned into an IRA." Hmmph. I didn't. But I will make that a goal once I have a job.

59. See Hotel Rwanda. Saw it. Can't remember when. Own it, actually.

95. Watch Supersize Me. Done, last weekend. Very interesting. Very gross. Never eating McDonalds again. I even went to the bookstore and looked at the book his girlfriend wrote, but decided it was too vegan overkill for me. I am not giving up dairy and meat and everything else. It's too expensive, too complicated and won't taste good. I will, however, endeavor to eat locally and more vegetables.

80. Get the whistling windshield in my car fixed. I had this done last spring before heading to LA, and it sort of worked and now I am selling the car and its a moot point, right?

I failed to make my Lenten sacrifice for all of Lent. I almost succeeded with soda, but cheated the day after my birthday at the movies. I failed abysmally with dessert and sweets. Actually if we exclude cookies, I wasn't terrible, but cookies cannot be excluded. I have no willpower. I also did not attend every service in Holy Week. Too much to do to be going to church every damn day. Next year!

No comments: