Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today I Freaked Out

Because I do not have a job. I feel as if I have done absolutely nothing except look for freaking work and I cannot even get a simple rejection letter. I must have sent out over a hundred applications and I've had 4 interviews. 2 rejections, 1 "thank you, you should definitely fill out the paperwork to be on the FTB's list" and 1 ignorance. Most of my letters and resumes go unanswered. It's been very frustrating. It still is. So I freaked out and wept on the phone to my mom (who is amazing). Anne just sat there and watched as I drove us home, weeping. It was bad. But she was amazing too, and took Keeley out to potty while I talked to Mom.

Its just unfair to me that I have put in three years and $80K to this stupid degree and yet I'm still having this much trouble finding work. It just doesn't seem right!

1 comment:

Scooter Girl said...

Prolly when the sun comes out you will feel better too! Seasonal affective disorder!