Except I am le tired. Spin class is hard work, you know? But my class is consistently full now, which makes me happy. I have some regulars that I'm starting to recognize. People seem to really like it. I know I do!
Tomorrow I have a full day but lucky for me at 2 I am getting a massage! Woo! My back has been bugging me and in order to get a referral to a chiropractor I'd have to meet with the nurse practioner to "discuss my condition." Which is lame. My condition is my back is sore and needs to be realigned. So instead I'm having a massage. And if it isn't feeling better, I'll call my chiro and see how much to see him without insurance. Then maybe I'll consider getting that referral.
In other news, my new vitamins arrived. Multivitamins, omega 3 fatty acids, probiotic whatsits and who knows what else. Here goes nothing, right? At the very least I'll be getting my daily dose of multivitamins and omega 3 fatty acids.
Ok I am going to bed. I am le tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment