Monday, April 03, 2006

Everwood

So I have not watched this show since I was a 1L but here tonight I'm procrastinating by channel surfing and there it is. I watched the last 5 minutes and nearly cried. THIS IS WHY I QUIT WATCHING THIS SHOW. It always makes me cry. But now, of course, I'm desperate to know what has been going on.

Took Keeley to the park to play with Harry today. Its rained so much the park is practically a standing puddle of mud but did that stop them? No. We wanted to play at the tennis courts, but some people wanted to play tennis so we were relegated to the park. Afterwards, Keeley was soaked in mud and was immediately plopped into the bath. She was the best she's ever been in the bath, so apparently the no skid bubble mat helped a lot. Now she's clean but not dry.

No comments: