Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Car Is For Sale

Officially. I had it detailed and washed today, after taking the bumper stickers off and rubbing out scratches yesterday. It's so clean! I posted an ad on Craigslist and already had one email about it. I will miss my car. It's been good to me. I hope someone who will love it like me will buy it from me. I said only good homes need apply!

Keeley graduated from her second puppy class today. Now she goes onto Dog Manners II. She's skipping Dog Manners I because the curriculum is the same as Graduate Puppy, However it turns out we have to miss the first class because of a class bbq on Friday night. Sigh. My week is so packed this last week of the semester.

Anyhow, in other news this week I am hitting the Weight Watchers hard AND I am going to start taking some vitamin system from Advocare. My friend Jaimee sells the products and LOVES them. She and her husband have both had great success with them, and Phil is a nurse so I feel like its not some sketchy product that's going to kill me. I'm going to try it for a month and see if I like it. It's expensive so its not something for long term, but to sort of motivate me and kick start everything in my system again I think it could be good.

I cleaned out the fridge and restocked it with good stuff, and have some good food for the week ahead. I spent a freaking fortune at the store, but I bought a bunch of things I was low on, so that's why. I have so much going on this week that there won't be many nights I'm home eating. Sigh. I am so looking forward to finals so I can stop going to class and start studying!

Well I better get some work done tonight. The weekend is practically over and my homework is not even touched. My goal tonight is to finish all the reading for the human rights class for the semester (doable b/c she doesn't assign much).

No comments: