- Took Keeley to the vet and forked over the whopping sum of $425 to get her spayed. Now I know why people don't get it done. Christ Almighty. That is a lot of effing money. Obviously I had to pay it or the breeder would be on my case for like an extra $1500 but still. I could have made it the paltry sum of $350 by opting not to microchip her, and offed still another $100 by choosing not to do a pre-op cbc blood work thingy which by all accounts is essentially mandatory. But whatever. Now she is home, snoozing on the floor, and she'll probably sleep all night. SCORE!
- Went for a run, the first one in probably 2 months. It wasn't too horrible. I kept it nice and easy with a run walk ratio of 1 min to 1 min. And only did 1.25 miles. But hey, its better than nothing. Then I did a big circuit of lunges, squats, pushups etc. I am going to be in excellent shape by the end of the bar exam just to give me something to do besides study.
- Went to 1 class: Trusts, Wills and Estates.
- Went to a VERY BORING loan consolidation workshop. Gah. What a freaking waste of time. Predictably, the Financial Aid office did not book a large enough room or order enough food despite telling us in the email that EVERYONE should attend.
- Had a delicious dinner of tortillas and beans. Yum.
- Did my laundry. Or at least the clothing part of it. Towels might happen tomorrow.
- Watched Everwood. And cried. AGAIN. The girl with the sister and mother who had both died of breast cancer. Heartbreaking. Now I remember why I quit watching this show. Too emotionally draining. Oh and I didn't have cable.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Today I...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can't quit Everwood. it's like Brokeback: "I wish i knew how to quit you"
Post a Comment