Two days in a row! What have we done to deserve this? Springtime! Its supposed to start raining again tonight or tomorrow. Sigh.
After two days of feeling miserable I feel better today. I took the dog out for a long walk in the sun, and spent the afternoon (4th in a row) napping. Sleep is a wonderful thing! And you know, its all going to work out, eventually. I'm going to get one last batch of resumes out this weekend and then I'm done looking. I've got to pass my classes and the bar exam, and then I'll resume looking if nothing has come through by then. And something might come through over the summer, you never know. So it's stressful to not have a plan and not know where I'm going next but right now I can't worry about it anymore. Bigger fish to fry as they say.
I am currently contemplating giving Keeley an official name for ASCA registration purposes. Like her dad, Kirby, is registered as Golden Acres Sierra's Prince of Liguori and her mom, Lindsey, is GA Sierra's Mountain Melody. So Keeley would be GA something. I really don't know what to call her "officially." She's such an outdoor dog, I thought maybe something sort of California or Central Valley ish but what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
man, i'm sure it can be stressful not knowing what's coming up. it sounds like you're doing a better though - and i know that, in the end, you will find something. at least spring has arrived in california (it's just becoming fall here!). spring really is the best time of year.
Post a Comment