Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pet Pics!

before we get to the pictures, I have to share the very exciting animal update for the week. Last night I watched tv with the cat on my lap and the dog asleep on the floor. And if we thought that was progress, today I watched another movie with the dog asleep on the couch next to me and the cat asleep on the top of the couch, directly above her! Such progress.

Oh, and I have chosen a name: Golden Acres (GA) Keeley Sierra Melody. Officially, because no one but the ASCA will ever care. I love registration names. Today I read about a dog named Glenwood's Closing Argument. A boxer. What a great name! I decided to try to use something similar to her parents' names.

I am listening to Jesus Christ Superstar to get in the Easter spirit. I love it. Easter turned rock opera! How much do I love musicals?

Anyhow, on to the pictures! This damn collar is hindering my playtime!
Look at how big I am now?
Do you like my collar? I HATE it!
I am just so cute!
Do I have cute ears or what? Sometimes I put one ear straight up and one down! Mom needs to have the camera ready at all times!

And lest we forget Tatso, here are a few pics of her. She likes to sit on my laptop when I am working at it. Very helpful!

2 comments:

Mrs. Cooper said...

How much bigger is Keeley going to get?

Sarah said...

She's got a couple more inches to grow. She's 18 inches tall right now and is supposed to be 18-21 inches at maturity. And she should gain another 15-20 lbs, and gain some length. Think Sissie. With all her legs.