of classes is today. It's kind of weird, I must say. But I'm sure come 4:30 I will be stoked. Well sort of stoked. I have the public service graduation at 5 and then a class bbq at 6 or whenever. And I was at school from 9-11 this morning, and all day yesterday it seemed like, so I'm really effing sick of school.
And yesterday was my first day on the new vitamin appetite suppressant thing and I started out ok but by early afternoon was headed down a long horrible spiral of horribleness. I think my blood sugar was in negative numbers by 4:30 yesterday. I ate dinner twice! It was rough. Hard to say if it was due to the vitamins as the afternoon is always pretty horrible on Wed and Thursday. I failed to eat a snack because my massage started late and therefore ended late and didn't leave me enough time to grab a snack from the gym cafe on my way to class at 3:10 (massage ended at 3 instead of 2:45). However, Jaimee and Christi assure me that I did great for my first day, and that after 3 days I should be feeling great. So far, today is good. I ate some extra lunch to be safe, and I'm going to throw a snack in my bag for the afternoon. I just hate being so hungry all the time, so I hope these things do make a difference. It's so frustrating eating and then 90 minutes later being effing starving. It makes it impossible to concentrate and then makes it even harder to make good food choices. Instead I'm like, MUST EAT NOW. So, we'll see how I feel at the end of the day today.
Alright well I'm off to iron my skirt for this evening and grab some sandals for my feet. My toes are going unpolished. It got warm rather quickly and I have not had time to get my feet summer ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment