- It is springtime and that means Keeley is shedding. I just combed her and large clumps of hair came out. She also needs a bath but I haven't found the time to give her one. I might just wait a bit longer, and have her "groomed" before graduation. I have a coupon for Petco grooming. Someone else can wrestle her into the water and trim those nails. HAHA!
- I have no more classes. Only exams. It's weird. Sort of. Probably won't seem real for some time.
- I have adjusted to the new vitamins and am feeling a lot better. And I do think I'm less hungry, which is good.
- My new capris came and they are adorable. I am now looking for something cute to wear on top for graduation. I have one cute thing in my closet, and I'm looking at a few things on ebay. May go downtown to the little boutique places and see if I see something I really like.
- My animals are slowly making progress towards getting along. I think they actually conspired to keep me awake the other night, PESTS.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment