So I decided yesterday that I wanted these pants. I had this great plan. I would go to the store here, make sure they fit, and then have my friend Mel buy them for me at her store with her discount. Sounds great, right? It's worked before. Alas, these pants are so popular that they had one pair at the store, a 2P, which I am not. And the sales clerk checked other stores for me, and said none were available in Emeryville (Mel's store) but there were 20 pairs online. I get home, and lo and behold, the black is sold out. So the stores don't have them, the website doesn't have them. What's a girl to do? I turned to ebay. It took two shots (I wasn't persistent enough last night) but today I succeeded and for less than either the store price or the price of the pair last night. I rule!
I'm thinking of pairing them with a cute dressy tank and some heeled sandals for graduation. Cute, comfortable, not a skirt or dress (I haven't seen much in the skirt/dress department this season I really like). Yay for eBay!
No comments:
Post a Comment