So once again, I attempt to go shopping and NOT buy anything because I have no income. But no, of course, I am incapable of this. Instead I bought a new top at Banana Republic (only $15!), new flip flops at Ann Taylor (but they were so cute!), and of course, running clothes. I am simply the worst don't spend money person ever.
And of course, my credit card bills came over the weekend and I have to pay them off. Actually they did not all come but in an attempt to see how much money I will need to have to pay them off, I investigated the current balance on my JCrew card as well. Ok that card? Worst idea EVER. I cannot go into that store and not spend money and now I spend it on a credit card. I don't even earn rewards on that card.
Grrrrr. I really wish some gym had needed a spinning instructor for the summer because I really could use a little income. I saw that Victoria's Secret is hiring but I don't really have time for an actual second job. I work 40 hours a week here, and then I have to go to the gym. I just need something to bring in a little money here and there. I guess I'll make a little money at the end of summer when I do my interview with my grandma but a) that's not until the end of July and b) I have already earmarked half of that money towards my iPod mini that I so desperately want.
Where can I find a job that I can do from home or while I'm working out? Sadly, I am not qualified to teach any other fitness classes, which is a shame since the Y needs someone for step aerobics. I need $$. I have to go to NC in less than 3 weeks for Ang's wedding and I will have expenses during that trip for which I currently have limited, if not no, funds available.
I guess it was good of me not to go to NY this past weekend. I'd be in real trouble then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah Melissa Cox.
Number 1, just stop going to the stores! Stop stepping foot into the Banana Republic and J. Crew. STOP!
Number 2, and iPod mini is a waste of money, and I don't believe people with cars should have mp3 players. If you insist on getting one, buy a shuffle - better value for sure. Seriously a mini is a rip off. I know they're cute, but for $50 more you get 5 times the space! Makes no sense to buy a mini. If you do it, I will lose all respect for you.
Number 3, you're hot.
Post a Comment