THREE NAMES YOU GO BY
1. Sarah
2. Cox (or Coxie)
3. Lissy (when I was younger, does it count?)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD
1. smsck8
2. SarahLiss
3. on MSN we just use email addresses...
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. my hair (sometimes)
2. my face - its got a nice shape
3. my nerdiness
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF
1. my stomach
2. my low self-esteem when it comes to my body
3. my love of low quality food
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE
1. English
2. Jewish? Maybe so, we're still learning!
3. German
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. snakes
2. being killed
3. bugs
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
1. water
2. food
3. the internet (i'm addicted)
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. jeans
2. white tissue tee
3. cute new blazer
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (this is currently)
1. Keith Urban
2. Rascal Flatts
3. ummm....
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (at the moment)
1. Days Go By, Keith Urban
2. God Bless the Broken Road, Rascal Flatts
3. Where You Lead, Carole King (the Gilmore Girls theme song)
NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Riding a ferry?
2. Business Associations
3. Being a tutor for civil procedure
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
1. love
2. honesty
3. trust
TWO TRUTHS AND A HALF-LIE (in no particular order) (comment and guess which one's a lie)
1. I have a cat (and I miss her right now).
2. I saw Sarah Michelle Gellar at the Grove yesterday.
3. I like Los Angeles.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU
1. smile
2. face structure
3. general fitness level (not uber fit but not a lazy slob) :-)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES
1. reading
2. tv
3. I'm not sure I have 3 hobbies
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW
1. Eat. (Always.)
2. Go lay on the beach.
3. Figure out if I should consider getting Mystic Tan done instead of this do it yourself stuff which I kind of suck at.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING
1. Law.
2. Law.
3. Policy work.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION
1. Anywhere right now. But if I had to be specific, Vancouver or Montreal would be fun. Or Belize.
2. Paris (always).
3. Buenos Aries (the South American Paris apparently)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Go to the Middle East
2. Live close to my mom and dad (close = on the same coast, or in the same state its a big state)
3. Go skydiving (with an instructor).
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK (...)
1. I love shoes
2. I obsess about my body (in bad ways)
3. I spend large sums of money on my hair
THREE WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A DUDE
1. I like red meat and greasy pizza.
2. I admire hot women
3. I am not particularly neat.
THREE CELEB CRUSHES
1. Michael Vartan (Michael, if you are reading this, call me! I like dogs! And France!)
2. Eric McCormack - he's cute.
3. Umm, that guy on Las Vegas? He's attractive. Know nothing about him other than that.
tag three people: ??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment