Monday, June 20, 2005

Sometimes you need to update more than once in a day

2 things:

1. I failed at all my 101 in 1001 tasks last week. I am continuing to strive for finishing 3 miles in under 30 minutes. It's close, I can feel it. Maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow is a running day on the "What Activity Sarah Does At The Gym" calendar. Today was Boot Camp. Wednesdays were kickboxing but Ruthann the instructor has gone away until August, so I don't know what will happen to Kickboxing Wednesdays.

2. I want to go visit my great grandmother in Solvang for Fourth of July. See, she's 96 and she's the neatest lady ever, and we all just love her so much. I haven't seen her since February and I haven't been to Solvang in nearly two years so now seems like a good opportunity, since I'm reasonably close while I'm in LA. This whole plan, however, hinges upon being able to stay with her, because hotels are really expensive in Solvang during the summer and especially on holiday weekends. Poor planning on my part.

No comments: