Specifically I am referring to the lack of letters arriving in the mail telling me about either a) a tutoring position for next year, or b) an interview for a scholarship in Fresno. Last year the women in Fresno loved me. Why would they not want to interview me and love me again?
Had a thrilling weekend at Dad's. Walked the dog, snuggled the dog, slept with the dog (and Thelma, one of the cats). Oh and Dad was around too. Most of the weekend was spent entertaining German penpals. Very fun. Very challenging to communicate. Almost as bad as being the one speaking the foreign language, which I recall was very challenging, especially when jet lagged.
Saturday night we went to the rodeo. The North Texas High School Rodeo Association Rodeo. Yep, rodeo is a high school sport. It lasted all night. Excruciating evening due to my (continued) exhaustion. I did get a t-shirt to commemorate the event.
In other news we have found a location for the other car but cannot find the clicker for said car so only have one clicker for the garage. Unclear what we will do. Possibly go to Target and see if a universal opener would work.
Only 30 min before I can go home and sleep. Err, go to Target, then go home and sleep, and then go to the gym. Must go to gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment