Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Stay Away From Knives!

Last night I was slicing bread and the knife slipped and sliced into my finger. It bled a lot and is quite painful at times still. It also ruined my evening plans (going to the gym) and this morning I woke up in pain and it was bleeding again so there went my morning plans (going to the gym since we are going to the Dodger game tonight).

To make matters even more fun, when I went downstairs last night to clean up the kitchen a little before I went to bed (we'd left the pesto sitting out), I opened the fridge, tried to put the pesto in it and knocked a bottle of soy sauce out, onto the floor where it shattered.

However everything seems alright now. The pain has gone away in my finger, and I have fresh bandages/neosporin for later if it acts up again. I look cute, and have makeup, etc with me to touch everything up before the game tonight. Chante's firm is giving us Dodger cash for the game so we won't have to pay for stuff (yay!) tonight, and really, who doesn't love a good baseball game?

No comments: