Friday, June 17, 2005

GROSS!

Tom Cruise has decided to take yet another stroll to the altar. This time with Katie Holmes. That is so wrong on so many levels. Ignoring their age difference (which is borderline gross, especially because she, like me, had a huge crush on him growing up - I don't think you're supposed to marry someone who was a married adult when you were 12), the whole thing just seems so fake. Also, Tom? Doesn't appear to be an excellent choice for marriage. I mean, maybe he thinks 3rd time is the charm? 'Cause he's tried and failed at marriage twice before (I'm not saying he caused those marriages to fail but the point remains, 2 marriages, 2 divorces).

Also why does he continue to be such a shit on TV about other people? When did he become the all knowing master of the universe?

No comments: