Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Interesting...

A new rationale for the war in Iraq. Marriage! What else would it be, really? Is there anything more important than defending traditional marriage from Satan's minions who wish to destroy it? No.

The good news is the Canadian Parliament voted to extend marriage rights to everyone (8 provinces had already done so, now it's nationwide). That's nice. Maybe I'll move back to Canada after I get my law degree, just to live in a saner, nicer place. Plus, its cheaper to live there too. And they have healthcare, so I won't be at the mercy of my employment or lack thereof.

Dodger game was fun last night. Dodgers lost, because they SUCK. At one point a fan ran out onto the field where he was promptly tackled by security, cuffed and walked out of the stadium. There were no attractive young men for me to meet, so don't ask. The summer associates are all women, and the vast majority of people in attendance appeared to be married.

Got a tetanus booster today. Now my arm hurts. Don't feel so great either, probably due to serious sleep deprivation (did not get home till close to 12 last night) and the shot. FUN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you move to canada, I'm coming with you! I freaking loved it there (and I'll be an old pro at the freakish winters). toronto has great theatre