Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Good News!!!

1. I got a tutoring position for next year, a full year one! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I got an A- in ECommerce. Also, nothing lower than a B in any other class, so two B+s, a B, and an A-. Oh and a big fat S for my externship. Woo hoo!

I went to the Farmers Market this afternoon and got strawberries and peaches and nectarines. Also fresh ravioli and a baguette (for dinner tonight). I had a yummy sausage on a roll (only ate half) and I had half of a small Coldstone Creation. And strawberry lemonade. YUM! (I didn't really eat lunch, picked at some salad and a few spoonfuls of soup).

Tonight: running, jump rope class, home to shower and eat, and probably go to bed early again. Chante is headed for Chicago in the morning for the rest of the week through Sunday so I'm all by my lonesome self for the weekend.

No comments: