71. Do something different with my hair (by different this means, different from what I’m currently doing which is nothing). Doesn’t have to be radical. It could be forking over the dough for some high quality highlights again.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
101 in 1001 Update #3
99. Run 3 miles in under 30 minutes. DONE, 7/2/05. 3 miles, 28 minutes and 45 seconds.
71. Do something different with my hair (by different this means, different from what I’m currently doing which is nothing). Doesn’t have to be radical. It could be forking over the dough for some high quality highlights again. DONE, 6/25/05. Expensive highlights procured. 3 blonde shades and a low-light brown to give it depth. Compliments abound from people who have seen them.
71. Do something different with my hair (by different this means, different from what I’m currently doing which is nothing). Doesn’t have to be radical. It could be forking over the dough for some high quality highlights again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment