Thursday, July 21, 2005
For the Love of...Water
Whole Foods sells large 1.5 liter bottles of spring water for 59 cents. Yes, 59 cents. So over the weekend I bought a few because I was thirsty and the little Brita in our fridge just does not cut it. Then Chante learned of this 59 cent phenomenon and we bought 4 bottles each, to avoid needing the Brita (again, its just not getting the job done for me, especially during meals). We ran out. So this morning, I went to Whole Foods, and bought twenty bottles. Yep. That's 50 liters of water. The guy thought I was nuts when I handed him one bottle and said "There's 20 of these." But its so nice not to have to worry about filling the Brita and refilling it and never having enough cold water, especially when its hot out (which today it will be, again). Now I can go home and plunk 6 bottles in the fridge and that will hold me...through the weekend, maybe. If there's water, I'll drink it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment