Wednesday, July 13, 2005

To the Drivers Behind Me on Fairfax Southbound

The suicide lane? Does not begin until after my driveway. So I am not going to use the oncoming traffic's left turn lane as a suicide lane, ok? And no amount of you honking is going to change that. And yes, I will make the turn very slowly just to piss you off. Because I can.

Traffic on Sunset eastbound tonight was murder. I was trying to go to the gym, but it took me 20 minutes to go 1 mile, so it was going to take me longer to get there then I planned to spend working out (and working out was not something I especially wanted to do in my exhausted state). So after 25 minutes I bailed. 25 minutes and I had yet to make it to Highland, which is 1.4 miles. I could no longer handle it. So now I am working on my article for a while, and then going to bed. At like 8:30.

No comments: