Monday, July 25, 2005

The sun is a fickle friend...

But you all knew that. Yesterday Nat, Chante, Heather and I went to the beach. Venice Beach to be precise. It was a beautiful day at the beach. Really warm, no clouds, a nice breeze and the water was even warm for California (that does not mean it was actually warm). But in spite of my vigilance about sunscreen, I managed to miss a few places. Like the bridge of my nose. And some weird patch on my chest. It's not bad but its not brown. Definitely pink.

Dad and Sharon come tomorrow. And Christina comes on Thursday night. I might take Friday afternoon off to go to the beach with her. Where I will continue to attempt to go to the beach and not get pink. Just brown.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cooper said...

correction - not get pink in random places ... hee hee. I've managed to avoid the sun all summer long. At first it was because I didn't want icky tan lines for my wedding, now it's that with the heat index at 108 it's just too damn hot.