We're in The Wedding Crashers. We were trying to keep it a secret but it was leaked. So anyhow. There it is. The Truth.
Arrived in North Carolina to crash (I mean, participate in) Angela's wedding on Saturday. Very long night/day getting here. Plane was stuffy and the business-first class passengers were having a freaking party, being loud and drinking all night long, keeping those of us in the front part of the plane awake. Then a 3 hour layover in Atlanta where I did find a place to snooze for a while, and again on the flight to Raleigh. The good news? My room was ready when I arrived at 10 am, and I promptly fell asleep until lunch time.
This evening I had dinner with Angela and the extended families of her and JJ as well as one of the other bridesmaids, Jamie. We had bbq, and it was tasty. Now I am waiting to find out if TL made the 10:15 flight out of Atlanta, or if she is not going to make it tonight. We'll see. I am ready for bed. Right NOW. Or dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment