FIRSTS:
1. First best friend: Julie Barrios. Our moms were friends when we were born, which was a month apart.
2. First car: Ford Escort
3. First real kiss: 16, on the beach in Nice, France
4. First screen name: SarahLiss
5. First pet: Uhh, Critter? Or Amanda cat? I think we had both when I was born.
LASTS:
1. Last cigarette: Why people continue to smoke is beyond me. I can't stand it. Never done it.
2. Last kiss: Been a while.
3. Last good cry: Ditto. Oh wait, I recall crying the week before Angela's wedding to Nat over the phone about how much the trip was costing me and how it was a huge stressor in my life.
4. Last beverage drank: Water with lunch.
5. Last food: Burrito
6. Last im: Christina
7. Last phone call: Dad
RELATIONSHIPS:
1. Who are your best friends: Nat, Tera Lee, my sister
2. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: only Michael Vartan!
FASHION STUFF:
1. Where are your favorite places to shop: J Crew, Banana Republic
2. Favorite item of clothing: for what purpose? On a daily basis I like jeans but currently don't own a pair I LOVE. Tissue tees from JCrew are nice. Love my black and white print skirt. Love running shorts and flip flops and a tank on a hot day.
SPECIFICS:
1. Do you do drugs: only when absolutely necessary
2. What kind of shampoo do you use: Rusk, for colored hair.
3. What are you most scared of: uhhh. That I won't have a job when I graduate and I'll have to wait tables again.
FAVORITES:
1. Colors: blue
2. Type of Foods: types? B/c I love pizza. Its my favorite food. But types? Italian, Mexican, Greek, American. I love food!
3. Subject in school: I'm not in school right now. And really nothing about law school could be deemed "favorite."
3b. back in the day: English?
4. Shape: Uhhh, I don't think I have one.
5. Sports: Figure skating. Running (to do, not to watch).
6. Movie: Pride and Prejudice, the Colin Firth-Jennifer Ehle 6 hour one
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Given anyone a bath: Yes.
2. Smoked: No
3. Made yourself throw-up: No. There is nothing worse than throwing up so why would I make myself do it?
4. Skinny dipped: No
5. Been in love: No.
CURRENT:
1. Clothes: denim capris, white tee, blazer, flip flops
2. Music: none, I'm at work
3. Make-up: sunscreen, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss
4. Cd in player: Who listens to CDs still?
LAST PERSON:
1. Kissed: No one?
2. Hugged: Dad and Sharon
3. IMed: Christina
WHO DO YOU WANNA:
1. Kill: I'm sure I could find someone
2. Get drunk with: Michael Vartan, so I could have my way with him!
RANDOM:
1. In the morning I am: sleepy
2. Love is: an emotion
3. I dream about: a vacation. Oh and Michael Vartan! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment