Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday...before a busy weekend

So tonight I am leaving for North Carolina to attend the lovely Angela's upcoming nuptials. I am wicked exhausted and have not even made it to North Carolina yet, which cannot be a good sign. Despite my best intentions the last two nights, early to bed did not occur, and no one ever sleeps that well on a red eye flight. Which only lasts 4 hours and then leaves you with 3 hours in the Atlanta airport. Boooo.

Before I leave however, I need to print out some research materials for work to take with me, as well as some material on possible article topics for our newsletter (I get to write an article on anything I want, well, ok, anything health law related). I don't anticipate having a ton of time to do work, but I suspect there will be time here and there and on the flight home.

Tonight before heading to the airport I intend to go to the gym (furthering my state of exhaustion to the point of no return) so that when I get on the plane I may collapse into sleep for 4 hours. There will be fleece blankets and pillows involved on this trip. Look for me asleep on the floor of the Atlanta airport around 6 am tomorrow.

Once in North Carolina, I have a list of places to go and things to see when I am not busy doing wedding stuff. And Tera Lee comes in tomorrow night, and we always have a wonderful time together, even if this particular wonderful time is coming at great expense. Plus we get to be there when Angela gets married, which is going to be wonderful, I'm certain.

There is little else to report on this end. I'm so tired. I'd like to go home and take a nap. I had soda with lunch and did it do anything? NO! Now it's 2:30 and its 2.5 hours before I can go home and can I summon the energy to concentrate? Not really. I'm trolling the internet for health law news that might warrant an article. Gah. I want to write on something reproductive health-y but not a whole lot has happened recently. There is a lot of potential for stuff to happen but I think that I need to get this article written by the end of next week.

No comments: