Yes I am getting a lot of exercise this weekend. At least I didn't do a 10K both days, right? 5K took the usual 30 minutes or so. Was not setting any records, just doing it. Keeping up with the old guy in front of me. :-) However I saw Miah (from school) at the race, and she wants to do the 10K at the Turkey Trot next month and wants to do it with someone, so we're going to run together and do it together. We've run together once or twice before, and we run at about the same pace. So that will be good.
Went to Vacaville in search of new sunglasses and failed at Marshalls. But was successful at Target. Came home, ate lunch, read Biz Ass and took a nap. Tonight I'll be doing more homework and some laundry. Tomorrow church in the morning and the 10K in the afternoon. I will probably walk most of the 10K. It's the Crop Walk not the Crop Run after all. Also I think I have been relegated to doing this with the moms from the church. The youth do not want us adults anywhere near them. Well they specifically don't want their parents near them and I guess that includes me.
Alright! Off to my scheduled activities for the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment