Well, the motor in the cat's water fountain is broke. That probably explains a lot of her crabbiness. Lack of good fresh water.
Interviewed with Pricewaterhouse today. Went well, I think. The interviewers both had history degrees so they understood that sometimes you just fall into tax, unexpectedly.
My Netflix came, at last! Now if I didn't need to do homework, etc. I could spent all my time watching.
The eye dr. called and wants me to come and try on some new contacts. Thursday before tax. Hopefully it won't take as long as yesterday's appointment. Hopefully she won't want to dilate my pupils on Thursday because if she does I won't make it to class that day.
Got a nice rejection from a NY firm today. Big surprise there.
Alright well I've got trial practice lab tonight. Off I go.
Oh. Went to the gym before class. 30 min elliptical, followed by weights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment