Saturday, October 08, 2005
Netflix Sucks
I signed up last weekend. My first DVDs shipped on Monday and did not come. I called. The shipping address did not include my apartment number. The website would not let me correct it. They claimed to fix it. The website, under shipping address, has my correct address, but when I check the status of my replacement disks, that shipping address is wrong! So I am one week into my free trial and have not gotten one disk. It's like the system cannot handle my address. I hate it. And of course, they bury their phone numbers. Further examination reveals they have the wrong zip code. They use a US Postal Service formatting thing and it had my last 4 digits wrong. No wonder the discs aren't coming. Tomorrow I am calling and complaining. What's the point of a free trial if the discs never come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment