Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Made It

There is nothing like a 6:30 am flight. To be at the airport in time, you have to get up before 4. And that's so fun. But I did it, got to the airport, and slept on the flight. Then in Dallas, I used my short layover to see Dad for a few minutes, and skipped lunch. So I had to buy one of those crappy snack boxes on the plane. Which aren't that bad except they cost $3. We landed early at BWI and it's really easy to get to DC from there. Big improvement over crappy Dulles. I got to the hotel, checked in, took a hot bath and then inhaled some dinner in the hotel restaurant. And I went to bed. Seriously, at like 8:00 I was in bed and asleep before 10. However, I am awake rather early which sucks. I suppose some people do get up at 6 but I try not to. Oh well. I think I'll go have some breakfast and then get ready for the day ahead.

No comments: