I know, it's a random title. Whatever.
I am tired of this career fair. I spoke with two employers this morning. I had a list of 4 or 5 but were any of them available (as in present) this morning? Hardly any. Very poor planning on their part. So after meandering through the employers, I went to a "Can You Affford A Career In Public Interest Law" session. Which was upsetting to the point of feeling sick to my stomach. He was doing the if you owe this much your loan payments will be this much bit and I left. I know how ugly my loans will be. What I don't know is how much I will be making or where I will be living, therefore it is damn near impossible to budget. So I left. And returned to my room to finish packing as we must be checked out by noon.
However, on the upside I am having lunch with Meredith Cracraft in 30 minutes, whom I have not seen in several years so that will be tons of fun. And yesterday I had a great run at the gym ($10 for the day, not included in the stupid $200/night hotel room). At least it was a nice gym for my $10 and I got in 4 good miles. Then we went to dinner at the delicious Pizzeria Paradiso on M. And dessert in the hotel restaurant. Then to bed early as we were still exhausted from the previous day.
This afternoon I am going back to the fair, during Table Talk, and then at 2:30, I have a taxi to the airport with two other classmates (hooray for the taxi, much easier and faster than stupid public transit b/c Dulles sucks and is in the boondocks). So I am off until later in the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment