Monday, October 03, 2005

Cute Dogs!

Are everywhere! I saw the extremely adorable Moose yesterday. He's growing fast, and he is so sweet and sociable. He comes to me when I say hi and plays with Jeffrey the cat. And today I was reacquainted with Ginger, who is a beautiful blue merle Aussie. Her mom got her from a rescue. Her mom said I could come and walk her and take her off her hands for a bit anytime I wanted, that she'd really appreciate it because she cannot give Ginger all the attention she needs all the time. Hooray for cute dogs! Maybe soon enough I'll be able to get a cute dog of my own. If I find work...

In other news, Oktoberfest is coming together. It's going to mean an insane week for me as I try to get everything finished and do all my homework, etc. But if we sell some more tickets, I think it will be a big success. At least that is my hope.

Absolutely no news on the job front. None. No rejections for a couple of days, no calls. I guess that means I'm still in the running. I may get some calls for interviews while I'm back east starting next week. Cross your fingers. Also cross them for the two OCI bids and two resume collections that I submitted.

I lost 1/2 a pound last week. I was happy because I was not particularly good on the food front at the beginning and end of the week. So any downward movement at all is good. As soon as I get to 5 pounds (hopefully before I go to DC) I get a massage. Yum! Who doesn't love a good massage?

Ok tons to do tonight. Must go.

Today's Workout: 35 min ellipitical, rode bike to and from school. I may do some crunches and pushups yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are aware, right, that the normal fluctuation of a person's weight over the course of a day is 2 pounds or so ....

Sarah said...

Hence the fact that I only weigh myself once a week, at the same time. But thanks.