Thursday, October 20, 2005

Someone Needs to Create More Hours

Because if I am to get enough sleep to be a human being, and I am to get everything done I need to get done, then there need to be more daylight hours.

We had a great turnout today at No on Prop 73. 31 people! We ate all the pizza. I was sure we'd have lots leftover. It was very exciting.

The new glasses continue to amaze me. I wear them for everything it seems like, except some driving and working out. But the difference between with and without the glasses is really remarkable. Plus they are so dang cute!

Went to spin tonight. Then went by church. Lucinda was breaking the news to the youth group about her leaving and I guess they took it pretty well. I am not looking forward to it at all. I do not want to be in charge, in any respect, of this youth group. I simply do not feel like I've got the time and energy to give them anymore than I do. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Ok I'm going back to my homework.

No comments: