But I'm working on a list. At least for now.
A down vest, like this one. Aubergine is pretty. I never wear my down jacket here but some days I want something warm and easy to pull on. Maybe. I dunno. I really don't wear much in the way of a jacket here. But some days my white jacket isn't warm enough, and my black pea coat is too warm and a vest seems like a good solution. Or possibly not. Gah. Maybe I'll have work lined up by Christmas. If I work in LA I definitely will not need this vest.
But a new duffel would be nice. Or else could someone please find me a place to repair my Molson duffel? Because I love it but the zipper is busted and the strap as well. I love my Coach bag for weekend trips but my Molson duffel is special. And great for the gym. So if I need a new one, I'd like one with the shoe/sweaty clothing compartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment