Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm Feeling A Little Blue

I think it's just stress and anxiety, but still. I'm so frustrated over this job thing. I hate school. I hate the hours it takes out of my life. Even the classes I like are a drag. There aren't enough hours in the weeks anymore. Not for class, reading, working out, and sleeping. I have to sleep. And yet, the modus operendi in law school is do not sleep. Plus I have gained so much weight since coming back to school. I know its mostly due to not eating well and not exercising enough but I am over it. I am working really hard to exercise almost every day. I try to eat well. But it's not easy when you come home every night wasted and just feel like dying rather than cooking. So the whole affair has got me really bummed out. I'm hoping its a temporary, once a week down point for me, but I dunno.

This week has been pretty high stress what with the eyes and all. Tomorrow I go back to the dr and hopefully she'll have some time to talk to me rather than just tell me everything that's wrong. If I can take proactive steps I want to. I want to throw away these contacts. Just like I want to be a good flosser and gym goer. And I'm getting there. It's a process. It doesn't happen overnight. Kind of like losing the evil back to school weight. And getting a job. Everything will happen, in time. I'm just impatient.

Anyhow, Anne's coming to watch Lost and then I'm going to bed. Will keep you posted on the eye situation.

Happy Birthday to my sister today! She's 20!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lissy bear, I'm sorry that everything seems so stupid right now. I know how much it sucks to feel like there's not enough time in the day to even get the basic functions in (eating, sleeping, showering).

sorry I'm so flakey, but I'm here for you, cause you've been super awesome when I need you, so it's the least i can do.

and I think you're hot!