17. Get an iPod. Done. Received it last week. It's brilliant!
29. Do something nice for a stranger. Done, 8/26/2005. Elizabeth and I were at the Berkeley Bowl and a homeless woman was selling papers, and I gave her $1 and did not take a paper so she could sell it to someone else.
30. Buy more bookcases at IKEA. Done, sort of. 9/4/2005. I did not buy them at IKEA as they did not have the shelves, but I did get two new bookcases at the local hardware store.
70. Take my old cell phones to Sprint and recycle them. Done, 9/4/2005. I didn't take them to Sprint (because they aren't giving service credits for my phones they are so old), but I put them in the cell phone recycling bin at school.
92. Respond to a personal on Craigslist. Done. Sometime in August, can't recall when exactly. Nothing came of it. But I did it. (Seriously though? The pickings are slim in Craigslist.)
This week I am hitting the straight and narrow on the eating habits. I have a week of delicious low point menus planned, and now that I don't have youth group in the middle of the week (it's been moved to Sunday evenings) to throw me off course, I hope to succeed, after a couple of weeks, of seeing a real difference in my weight, and after a few months, making it to my goal. Hopefully by Christmas!
Ok homework is calling my name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment